How does your garden grow?

Saturday, June 7, 2008




I have found that it is impossible to get 3 children to look at the camera at the same time and have them smile! If I were very adept at photoshop I could make it work, but that is one thing I can't manage to fit into my day.

The boys are loving the warmer weather, and they love to be out while I work in the garden. However, Aidan has decided he is deathly afraid of bees. He make me douse him in "bug spray" before he will go outside. (Plain old water in an old bug repellent bottle works wonders.) Even then, he scream a bloodcurdling scream anytime he sees anything that might be a bee. Sometimes it turns out to be a fly, a flower petal, water, or my favorite ... invisible bees. We're trying to rid him of the paranoia, but hey, some people are still afraid of crickets at the ripe old age of 56!




4 comments:

Ashley said...

Aidan is ADORABLE!! I can't wait to see him sometime soon. Of course I love your other boys too.

Unknown said...

I'm ascared of invisible bees too!

Mary said...

Jason and Alicia!!! I had no idea you were blogging, I am so happy, as I am an avid Blog-Stalker! I am adding you to my list so I can check up on you regularly!! Call us the next time you come West!!

Mary said...

Oh, did I mention that your children are adorable? Cute, cute, cute!